Distance Learning Resources
This page contains resources for Archway Trivium West distance learning for the 2020-21 school year.
Distance Learning Resources:
Semester 2 Distance Learning Information:
Archway Trivium West students enrolled in the Great Hearts Arizona Distance Learning program for Semester 2 will follow the Academic Calendar below. Please note: this calendar does not apply to Archway in-person students on temporary quarantine. If you have any questions, please contact Samantha McAnally, Director of Great Heart Distance Learning Program at SMcAnally@archwaychandler.org.
Semester 1 Distance Learning Information:
K-5 Class Schedules for Distance Learning: Classroom Zoom links are not shared publicly. They can be found in Google Classroom or by reaching out to your classroom teachers.
Phonics and Math:
- Spalding Markings/Spelling Rules Reference for Parents
- Spalding Handwriting Rules
- K-2 Singapore Math Workshop for Parents video – August 27, 2020
- 3-5 Singapore Math Workshop for Parents video – August 27, 2020
- Video Tutorial – Uploading Scanned Work to Google Classroom
- Great Hearts Distance Learning Resources (includes Google Classroom/Zoom basics)
Parents may email our school nurse, Denise Schooley, at email@example.com with health office questions.
- Town Hall for Return to In-person Learning – August 26, 2020
- Town Hall for Continuing Distance Learning – August 26, 2020
- Archway Trivium West Town Hall Slides – July 28/29, 2020
- Archway Trivium West Town Hall Q & A – July 28/29, 2020
- Archway Trivium West Distance Learning Schedule Overview for August 6-September 1
- Latest News/Friday Flash Archives
- Great Hearts Safe Return to School Plan
- Great Hearts Town Hall for Arizona Families – July 27, 2020
- ADOA + ADHS #MaskUpAZ Free Masks for Students and Staff
Are you having problems viewing PDFs on our website? Some browsers change its settings after updates are installed. A recent update has made PDFs download instead of viewable.