Distance Learning Resources
This page contains resources for Archway Trivium West distance learning for the 2020-21 school year.
Distance Learning Resources:
- Town Hall for Return to In-person Learning – August 26, 2020
- Town Hall for Continuing Distance Learning – August 26, 2020
- Archway Trivium West Town Hall Slides – July 28/29, 2020
- Archway Trivium West Town Hall Q & A – July 28/29, 2020
- Archway Trivium West Distance Learning Schedule Overview for August 6-September 1
- Latest News/Friday Flash Archives
- Great Hearts Safe Return to School Plan
- Great Hearts Town Hall for Arizona Families – July 27, 2020
- ADOA + ADHS #MaskUpAZ Free Masks for Students and Staff
Update 8/27/20: K-5 Class Schedules for Q1 Continuing Distance Learning: Headmaster Twardeck mentioned in the ATW Town Halls that the updated class schedules for Continuing Distance Learners would be posted here. She decided to instead ask teachers to email them out to you because they now contain Zoom links, and we do not want the general public to have access to these links. Also, when teachers record their live sessions, they will be available for ALL students (both in-school and distance learners) to access later in the day in Google Classroom.
Phonics and Math:
- Spalding Markings/Spelling Rules Reference for Parents
- Spalding Handwriting Rules
- K-2 Singapore Math Workshop for Parents video – August 27, 2020
- 3-5 Singapore Math Workshop for Parents video – August 27, 2020
- Video Tutorial – Uploading Scanned Work to Google Classroom
- Great Hearts Distance Learning Resources (includes Google Classroom/Zoom basics)
The school office is open by appointment only through August 17, 2020. Please call or email the front office to make an appointment.
Parents may email our school nurse, Denise Schooley, at firstname.lastname@example.org with health office questions.
Are you having problems viewing PDFs on our website? Some browsers change its settings after updates are installed. A recent update has made PDFs download instead of viewable.