At Great Hearts schools, the student uniform is an essential part of who we are and what we do. The uniform serves to unify our students as one community of learners, irrespective of our diverse backgrounds. The uniform also signifies to the larger community our common purpose and identity as schools in pursuit of the true, the good, and the beautiful. Finally, the uniform frees our students to pursue their intellectual and moral development as individuals, without the distractions of fad and fashion. True individuality is formed in the heart and mind, not in appearances.
View the 2021-22 Uniform and Dress Code Policy in our Family Handbook
For questions about our Uniform Policy and Dress Code, please contact our Dean of Students, Mr. Gowers at email@example.com.
2021-22 Student Dress Code Reminders:
This past year, with all of the challenges we faced as a community it did not seem prudent to focus too much on dress code corrections. However, moving into this year both ATW and TVP will be doing a reset of sorts regarding the uniform policy. Please keep in mind that there are differences between the ATW and TVP uniform policy given the age of the students. While there may be slight adjustments to the Family Handbook from the network, the major points are the same. Those major points are listed below. As always, we highly encourage you to look over the uniform policy in its fullness by accessing the Family Handbook so that there are little to no surprises going into the next school year. Thank you!
- Girls may only wear clear nail polish.
- No bracelets or rings may be worn. Necklaces must be tucked underneath shirts so that they are not visible. Only small studded earrings may be worn.
- Water bottles should be free of stickers that are pop culture related.
- Shoes must be solid white in color.
- Socks must be solid white in color.
- All uniform tops and bottoms can be purchased from Anton Uniforms or Dennis Uniform or be indistinguishable from those vendor uniforms. This includes sweaters (navy blue sweaters with a patch sewn on is NOT an approved sweater).
If the cost of the uniform presents a financial hardship for your family, please contact us for assistance.
Website: www.dennisuniform.com *Archway Trivium West School Code: QAT