Extracurricular programs at Archway Trivium West are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Faculty Director of Extracurricular Activities – Maria Shannon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Morning Drop-Off Club Director – Maria Shannon, email@example.com
- Registration Questions – Brienne McDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org or Stefany Dean, email@example.com
General Program Information:
- Program Payment & Refund Policy FAQs
- 2020-21 Extracurricular Pick-Up Location Information
- Late Pick Up Policy
Quarter 4 Early-Release Wednesday Clubs:
- Play-well LEGO (Grades K-3) – Wednesdays, 1:55-3:25pm, March 16-May 18, 2022 View Flyer
- SportsKidz AZ Basketball (Grades K-5) – Wednesdays, 1:55-2:55pm, March 16-April 27, 2022
- Young Rembrandts (Grades K-5) – Wednesdays, 1:55-2:55pm, March 16-May 18, 2022
Spring 2022 Clubs:
Clubs do not meet on half days or holidays.
- Craft Club (3-5) – Mondays, 3:30-4:30 PM, January 31 – April 25
- Beginner Piano II (K-5) – Mondays, 3:30-4:30 PM, January 31 – April 25
- Chess Emporium Chess Club (Grades K-5) – Tuesdays, 3:30-4:30 pm, Feb 1-Apr 26, 2022 (No Class: Mar 8) View Flyer
- Steppin’ Out Dance (Grades K-2) – Tuesdays, 3:30-4:30 pm, Feb 1-Apr 26, 2022 View Flyer/Waiver
- Photography/Yearbook Club (Grades 4-5) – Select Tuesdays, 3:30-4:30 pm (Registration Closed)
- Every Other Tuesday on the following dates: 10/19, 11/2, 11/16, 11/30, 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22, 3/15
- Cancelled: Pottery Club (3-5)
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.
Morning “Early Drop-Off Club” (Quarterly Registration):