Extracurricular programs at Archway Trivium West are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Faculty Director of Extracurricular Activities – Maria Shannon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Early Morning Drop-Off Club” Director – Mrs. Karen Irwin, email@example.com
- Registration Questions – Mrs. Brienne McDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Program Information:
- Program Payment & Refund Policy FAQs
- 2019-20 Extracurricular Pick-Up Location Information
- Late Pick Up Policy
Registration is now open for Spring Semester/Quarter 3 clubs!
Spring 2020 Semester-long Clubs
Registration for faculty-led clubs runs Wednesday, January 15 at 4pm – Friday, January 24.
- Archery Club (3-5) – Register Here
- Beginning Band (3-5)
- Chess Emporium Chess Club (K-5) – Register Here
- Crossfit Kids (K-5)
- Drama Club (1-4)
- Photography/Yearbook Club (3-5)
- Piano Keyboard: Beginner level (K-5)
- Small Stock Club (3-5) – Year-long club; Registration does not re-open in Spring.
- Steppin’ Out Dance (K-2)
Quarterly Programs (Quarter 3, Spring 2020):
- iKidsCode Sound & Music Coding (K-5) – Wednesdays, January 8-March 4
- Play-well LEGO – Animal Architects with LEGO (K-3) – Wednesdays, January 15-March 4
- Sports Kidz AZ – Co-Ed Flag Football (K-5) – Wednesdays, January 15-March 4 (Tournament March 7)
- Young Rembrandts (K-5) – Wednesdays, January 8 – March 4
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.
Morning “Early Drop-Off Club” (Quarterly Registration):
Afternoon “High School Gap Club” – No longer offered for 2019-20 School Year
Trivium Prep High School hours have changed for the 2019-20 school year. High school students will be dismissed in time to pick up their Archway siblings using procedures outlined in the Family Handbook.