Extracurricular programs at Archway Trivium West are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Faculty Director of Extracurricular Activities – TBD – Contact Brienne McDonald, email@example.com
- “Early Morning Drop-Off Club” Director – Maria Shannon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Questions – Mrs. Brienne McDonald, email@example.com
General Program Information:
- Program Payment & Refund Policy FAQs
- 2020-21 Extracurricular Pick-Up Location Information
- Late Pick Up Policy
Spring 2021 Clubs:
- New! Sports Kidz AZ Session 4 (K-5) – Wednesday, 1:55-2:55 PM, Spring Co-ed Basketball – April 14-May 12 (No class on 5/19)
- Sports Kidz AZ Session 3 (K-5) – Wednesdays, 1:55-2:55 PM, Spring Co-ed Flag Football – February 17-April 7 (No class 3/10)
At this time, additional 2020-21 in-person clubs are not being offered at Archway Trivium West.
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.
Morning “Early Drop-Off Club” (Quarterly Registration):
- View for More Information Here
- Please Note: Early Drop-off Club is not offered at this time. We will update families in our weekly newsletter when Early Drop-off Club resume.