Extracurricular programs at Archway Trivium West are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Faculty Director of Extracurricular Activities – Maria Shannon, email@example.com
- “Early Morning Drop-Off Club” Director – Mrs. Karen Irwin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Questions – Mrs. Brienne McDonald, email@example.com
General Program Information:
- Program Payment & Refund Policy FAQs
- 2017-18 Extra-curricular Pick-Up Location Information
- Late Pick Up Policy
Registration is now open for Quarter 1 Wednesday Clubs!
Quarterly Programs (Quarter 1, Fall 2019):
- iKidsCode – Game Design (K-5) – Wednesdays, August 7-October 2, 2019
- Play-well LEGO: Intro to STEM using LEGO (K-3) – Wednesdays, August 7-October 2, 2019
- Sports Kidz AZ – Co-Ed Fall Basketball (K-5) – Wednesdays, August 14-October 2, 2019 (Tournament – October 5)
- Young Rembrandts (K-5) – Wednesdays, August 7-October 2, 2019
Fall 2019 Clubs
>> Coming Soon! Fall Clubs Catalog <<
Click on the links below for more information:
More information coming soon!
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.
Morning “Early Drop-Off Club” (Quarterly Registration):
2019-20 Registration – Coming Soon!
(formerly called “Morning Homework Club”)
Afternoon “High School Gap Club” – No longer offered for 2019-20 School Year
Trivium Prep High School hours have changed for the 2019-20 school year. High school students will be dismissed in time to pick up their Archway siblings using procedures outlined in the Family Handbook.