Extracurricular programs at Archway Trivium West are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Faculty Director of Extracurricular Activities – TBD – Contact Brienne McDonald, email@example.com
- “Early Morning Drop-Off Club” Director – Maria Shannon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Questions – Mrs. Brienne McDonald, email@example.com
General Program Information:
- Program Payment & Refund Policy FAQs
- 2020-21 Extracurricular Pick-Up Location Information
- Late Pick Up Policy
Quarterly Programs (Quarter 1, Fall 2020):
- Sports Kidz AZ (K-5) – Wednesdays, 1:55-2:55 PM, September 16 – November 18, 2020 (No Class November 11)
- Young Rembrandts (K-5) – On-demand classes, August 24-September 28, 2020
At this time, 2020-21 in-person clubs have been postponed through Quarter 2.
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.
Morning “Early Drop-Off Club” (Quarterly Registration):
- View for More Information Here
- Please Note: Early Drop-off Club will not be offered during Quarter 1 in the 2020-21 school year. Information for Quarter 2 will be shared in late September.