About the PSO
All parents and guardians of students currently enrolled at Archway Trivium are members of the school’s Parent Service Organization (PSO). Whether you are able to serve on a regular basis or on a more limited basis, we welcome you! We are a community of parent volunteers that provide a support system to enrich our scholars’ academic experience. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality academic and social environment for our children. We volunteer our time in service, facilitate communication, administer social activities, and raise funds that will benefit our scholars, families, faculty and administration of Archway Trivium .
Archway Trivium strongly encourages 10 hours of service per family. If every family would commit to just 10 hours of service per school year, imagine the possibilities! We as a PSO have such potential to create something amazing for our children and our school. However, in order to accomplish all the exciting events and activities we have in store and also support the school the way a parent organization should we need parental involvement.
We welcome you to Archway Trivium and encourage you to get plugged in today! We look forward to partnering with you as we continue to build a strong community at Archway Trivium ! If you have any questions or would like help finding an area to serve, please contact Kimberly Alvidrez, PSO President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023-24 PSO Board & Committee Leads
2023-24 PSO Board:
- Kimberly Alvidrez, President – email@example.com
- Nicole Early, Vice President – VP.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Jim Kelly, Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Nelson, Secretary – Secretary.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Lauren Gerz, Teacher Appreciation Events – TA.Events.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Amy Marrero, Teacher Appreciation Relations (Luncheons) – TA.Relations.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Andrea Nelson, Classroom Parent Coordinator – Classroom.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Lisa Regan, Community Building/Volunteer Coordinator – Community.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Lauren Mims, Marketing & Communications – PR.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Lunchroom Lead: Lauren Mims – PSOlunch@archwaytrivium.org
- Copy Program Lead: Becky Sears – Copies.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Uniform Exchange Lead: Jenna Schutten – Uniforms.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
- Spirit Wear: Jessica Ruesch – Spirit.ArchwayTriviumPSO@gmail.com
PSO Board Meeting Minutes and Agendas are available upon request.